Summer Holiday for Young People
Are these courses for you?
- Are you between 12 and 16 years old? (Year 8 to 12)
- Want a week’s summer holiday participating in adrenalin adventure sports?
- Wish to learn and expand on kayak or climbing skills?
- Wish to have lots of fun, be challenged, make new friends and experience real adventure activities?
At Blue Peris we aim to give you a fantastic holiday, an action packed time and expand on your chosen activity. In addition to this, the opportunity to visit Blue Peris without your school and without any teachers. (Parents not to worry, as we provide 24 hour supervision and keep everyone occupied and busy.)
ADRENALIN ROCK WEEK – Climb Under Your Own Steam
Climbing, Scrambling, Abseiling, Sea Level Traversing, we are going to get you involved in all kinds of rock activities. However, the main theme is to get you out on the rock. Over the 5 days you are going to get plenty of time to build your skills and experience what fantastic rock North Wales has to offer.
With a day's multi pitch climbing included, this week is going to take you up a gear.
ADRENALIN WATER WEEK – Paddle Under Your Own Steam
Kayak, Canoe, Raft, Sit-on-Top, Surf; you will enjoy on an action packed week of adventure. With Coasteering added to the mix on one of the days, be prepared to get wet and sample the beaches, sea, rivers and lakes of North Wales.
Costs and Date
The cost of the course is £280.00 and is from August 7th until August 13th 2011.
- Return travel from Bedford
- All food and accommodation at the centre
- 5 full days of adrenalin adventure with evening activities
- Full supervision
- All specialist equipment
- Pocket money for the on site tuck shop and ice creams whilst out in the daytime.
- Snacks to help satisfy the needs of your child; only you know how much they eat.
- Packed lunch for the journey to the centre.
- The children will stay in Blue Peris and a member of Blue Peris staff will be there to give 24hr supervision.
- First evening the pupils will take part in preparing their own meal.
- To ensure children have plenty of energy we ask them to make their own packed lunches with ingredients that we supply. This ensures they are able to eat what they like.
- The activities will be decided each day to suit the children’s ability and weather.
- A variety of evening activities will be provided from ropes course to beach visits.
- On Sunday 7th August we will collect from Travelodge at 10.00am.
- On Saturday 13th August we will drop off at Travelodge at approx 2.30 pm. We will require mobile contact numbers so we can ensure someone is there to collect.
Bedford Marston Moretaine
A421 Beancroft Road Junction
Further Information or Queries
Please contact the centre and we will be happy to offer assistant and guidance.
Documents are available as Adobe PDF files. If you do not have the Adobe PDF reader simply click here to download it free of charge.